People love dogs for their calm and loving nature, and many of us find these pets soothing to be around all the time. The empathy we feel from these companions is more than just a myth. Dogs are proven to be emotionally attuned to people in need.
While it would be a stretch to say that all dogs have outstanding intellect, several breeds are pretty remarkable in their abilities. These intelligent creatures can do everything from herding animals to detecting explosives and narcotics and searching for survivors after natural disasters.
We are living in the age of anxiety. With over 18% of the adult population in the United States suffering from anxiety disorders every year, they are the most rampant mental health issue facing our nation.
A Blog To Gather Insights about Life with Service Dogs | SDRA
- How To Make Your Dog A Service Dog: A Step-By-Step Guide
- What Mental Illnesses Qualify for a Service Dog?
- How to Find a Psychiatric Service Dog (PSD)
- How to Stop Panic Attacks Using Dogs
- 7 Smartest Dog Breeds in 2022
- California Service Dog Laws and Service Dog Registration 2022
- The Various Types Of Service Dogs And What They Do
- Can You Get a Service Dog For Anxiety? What You Need To Know
- Service Dogs For Children With Autism
- ADA Service Dog Registration - What You Need To Know