We are living in the age of anxiety. With over 18% of the adult population in the United States suffering from anxiety disorders every year, they are the most rampant mental health issue facing our nation.
Since the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in 1990, people across the country living with a disability have been guaranteed the right to keep a service animal to protect and assist them.
Service animals are life-changing for people with both physical and mental disabilities. According to ShareAmerica, nearly half a million service dogs are helping people with disabilities every day.
A Blog To Gather Insights about Life with Service Dogs | SDRA
- How To Make Your Dog A Service Dog: A Step-By-Step Guide
- The Various Types Of Service Dogs And What They Do
- Can You Get a Service Dog For Anxiety? What You Need To Know
- Service Dogs For Children With Autism
- ADA Service Dog Registration - What You Need To Know
- 5 Signs of a Well Trained Service Dog
- California Service Dog Laws - A Complete Guide
- Florida Service Dog Laws: A Complete Guide
- Can You Take a Service Dog to School? What to Know
- The 14 Best Service Dog Breeds of All Time