Since the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in 1990, people across the country living with a disability have been guaranteed the right to keep a service animal to protect and assist them.
Service animals are life-changing for people with both physical and mental disabilities. According to ShareAmerica, nearly half a million service dogs are helping people with disabilities every day.
There are many rules, regulations, and protections surrounding service dogs that can be quite confusing. However, this guide will work to clear up some of the confusion and make the topic of California service dog laws much more straightforward.
A Blog To Gather Insights about Life with Service Dogs | SDRA
- 7 Important Questions to Ask Your Veterinarian about Your Dog
- The Various Types Of Service Dogs And What They Do
- Traveling Tips Every Dog Owner Needs to Know
- Traveling With a Dog Is Rewarding
- Traveling With Your Dog Comfortably and Safely
- When to Take Your Dog to the Vet
- 6 Holiday Foods That Could Be Fatal To Your Service Dog
- What An Amazing Marine!
- Vaccinating Your New Dog
- Why Training Your Dog Is So Important