ADA Service Dog Registration - What You Need To Know2021-06-14
Service animals are life-changing for people with both physical and mental disabilities. According to ShareAmerica, nearly half a million service dogs are helping people with disabilities every day.
5 Signs of a Well Trained Service Dog2021-06-11
Service animals, particularly canines, can be life-changing assets for folks with physical disabilities and those suffering from severe mental disabilities or a history of trauma.
California Service Dog Laws and Service Dog Registration 20222021-02-23
Here, we cover service dogs and how California state and federal law affects them. These laws determine what protections extend to both the owners and the animals.
Florida Service Dog Laws: A Complete Guide2021-01-15
Under both state and federal law, people with disabilities have the right to bring their service dogs in public places. They also have certain protections for things like housing and travel.
Can You Take a Service Dog to School? What to Know2020-12-14
Service animals offer the support needed to get through challenging tasks. They are great aids for individuals who have a disability and need help completing physical tasks. Service animals are trained to do the work and help their owner with specific needs. They are highly skilled since they must go through hours of training sessions.
A Blog To Gather Insights about Life with Service Dogs | SDRA
- What Is the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- How To Prove Your Dog is a Service Dog: Expert Tips Revealed
- ADA and Service Dog Registration—What You Need To Know
- What Mental Illnesses Qualify for a Service Dog?
- How To Make Your Dog A Service Dog: A Step-By-Step Guide
- 3 Tips on How to Select the Right Service Dog Vest
- Do Service Dogs Have To Be on a Leash at All Times?
- Can a Hotel Ask for Proof of a Service Dog [Expert Answer]
- What Does a Service Dog Certificate Look Like?
- 14 Most Loyal Dog Breeds That Will Always Stay By Your Side