You've probably seen dogs with special uniforms designating them as "service" or "therapy" dogs. These are dogs that provide emotional support as well as help with everyday tasks.
Is there a difference between service and therapy dogs? The answer is yes. Most of these differences lie in the way the animal is individually trained, services performed, and legal protections.
The outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) has left us all scared for our loved ones - and if you own a dog, that includes your beloved pet.
If you have a dog, it can be challenging to find an apartment to rent. This is because many landlords have a no-pet policy. They fear that animals will disturb other tenants, damage property, or even cause issues with their insurance.
Millions of people are living in a world filled with social distancing and uncertainty. It's essential to see the silver lining throughout the COVID-19 pandemic until our lives get back to normal.
In difficult times like these, service dogs help and support their owners. They lend a helping hand when we need it most – not to mention, many of our pets are home alone all day. They'll enjoy this extra time with you just as much as you will!
We all know that dogs are amazing creatures. Their friendliness and loyalty really do make them man’s best friend.
Service dogs are an even bigger blessing. These animals are super smart and are committed to learning important tasks. This allows them to help owners with disabilities overcome challenges and live a normal life.
Think that you could benefit from a service dog? The laws and other specifics surrounding this topic can get confusing. Plus, with all the information out there, you might not know where to start.
In this article, we provide you with a comprehensive guide. Here’s everything you need to know about these animals and how you can apply for one.
A Blog To Gather Insights about Life with Service Dogs | SDRA
- How To Make Your Dog A Service Dog: A Step-By-Step Guide
- What Mental Illnesses Qualify for a Service Dog?
- How to Find a Psychiatric Service Dog (PSD)
- How to Stop Panic Attacks Using Dogs
- 7 Smartest Dog Breeds in 2022
- California Service Dog Laws and Service Dog Registration 2022
- The Various Types Of Service Dogs And What They Do
- Can You Get a Service Dog For Anxiety? What You Need To Know
- Service Dogs For Children With Autism
- ADA Service Dog Registration - What You Need To Know